selected publications (click to download)
- “Voice, Performance and Border Crossings: Interview with Tobaron Waxman”. Johnson, Dominic. Transgender Studies Quarterly (TSQ) 1:4. Duke University Press, 2014.
- “Tobaron Waxman Gender Diasporist” featured artist interview. Missy Magazine Berlin, August 2014
- “A Right to the City/Trans in the Landscape: Francesco Macarone Palmieri (aka WARBEAR) reports back from the Biennial of Critical Housing, Rome.”A thoughtful, empathic review of the screening of TOPOGRAPHIXX at BABEL2.
- “Tobaron Waxman, Gender Diasporist. Interview by Shawn Syms” Complete text, including footnotes. (excerpted version published in C magazine #114, June 2012)
- ‘Shows that rocked, shocked and taught in 2010′-(Five favourite exhibitions of 2010)’ Vaughan, RM. Globe and Mail. 12/29/10
- ‘Körper, Geschlecht und Sexualität’ Kümmel, Anja. Achimer Kriesblatt. Bremen. June 24, 2010.
- Balancing on the Mechitza: Transgender in Jewish Community, Noach Dzmura (ed.), North Atlantic, 2010.
- “The first time he thought he was beautiful : a transmasculine pornographic sublime in honour of the life of Brixton Brady” in Post Porn Politics, Tim Stüttgen, ed. Berlin, bbooks, 2010.
- “Tobaron Waxman’s Post Queer palette”. Canadian Dimension Magazine, v43:4.Bell, Shannon. Bell, Gonick, Noam, Irving, Dan, eds. (08/2009)
- Hong Kong Sex-xchange (2006) catalogue interview
translators notes — Denise Tang
- “…sometimes your only audience is G-d. ” In Damaged Bodies: Gendering Identity in Religious Discourses, Sian Hawthorne, ed. England: I.B. Tauris, forthcoming.
- “opshernish “(2001) In GLQ 7.4, Carolyn Dinshaw, David Halperin eds. Duke University Press.